Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday


Monday the morning was cloudy and windy so we decided venture into Pensacola to the Naval Aviation Museum.  We walked around looked at planes and took a tour of the flight line.  Matt wanted to take a ride in the flight simulator and convinced me to ride along.  We were put in this little pod and Matt was able to control the 3D flight and the pod moves as he controls it.  He did barrel roles, loops, and at several points we were hanging upside down.  I did a lot of screaming.  When we started the ride no one was around, but when they opened the pod we had an audience.  They said it sounded like I was having fun.  Later I was paying the bill at the cafe and this man asked me if I had recovered from my flight?  LOL!
On our way back to the campsite we stopped at Joe Patti which is a seafood  and gourmet market.  They had a huge counter of fresh seafood to by and all kinds of gourmet goodies.  We bought four mini quarter sized crab cakes and ate them with dinner, they were Delicious   


No comments:

Post a Comment