Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day after buying the car

Michael had some AF stuff to take care of on Friday and since I brought my laptop, I was able to get a few hours of work in.  When he got back, we went to a Hawaiian BBQ restaurant that was in the back of a Korean Grocery store we found on yelp.  Yum, it was really good.  Michael got Bulgogi again and I got a mixed platter.  It was really good.  After that we went to the commissary and got a couple of steaks and other stuff for dinner. and went back to his place to hang out for a bit.

About dinner time we the charcoal grill fired up and had a drink while sitting next to it and enjoying the weather.  An MP stopped by for a smoke break and we talked and shared a few crazy stories.  The steaks were good though while we were almost finished a few of Michael's friends showed up to chat as well as some flies so we did not get to sit out and take out time eating as long as I had hoped.

After we cleaned up we played a couple of games of pool (1-1) and then watched a little TV before heading back to his room when I crashed early so I could get going early the following morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment