Monday, April 27, 2015

Day three of the cruise

This day was at sea.  There was plenty of stuff to do.  I went to a whisky tasting with Kim and Rachel and Cathy went to some free spa event.  Mainly I just enjoyed hanging out and reading on the boat.

Now for the food.  I am spacing out my food issues because it would be too much for one post.  Why does Royal Caribbean not know how to make a bagel and locs OR and eggs benidict?  They are both super simple to assemble and while they got the hard part of the eggs right, poaching, they gave me a roasted tomato half rather than sliced fresh tomato.  On the bagel, they again gave me a roasted tomato half rather than tomato slices and gave me there super thin strips of red onion and a mountain of smoked salmon.  I made it work but was disappointed with both breakfasts I thought I would order every morning.  Seems like a training problem to me because they gave me incorrect items and it was not like they were trying to save a buck.  In fact, I bet they gave me about 10-15 dollars of smoked salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment