Sunday, March 23, 2014

Canyon

As for Rachel and I, we went to hike a slot canyon.  They said it was similar to the ones in Utah but they omitted that they were not nearly as dramatic.  I am glad I went but I cannot check the Utah slots off my list because the pics I have seen are simply amazing. 

After we got back to camp, I was glad to see our off-the-grid camper is still working well.  Our 3-way fridge is keeping everything cold on propane, the water tank has enough water for us to stay here another 2 days and continue to wash dishes twice a day, the marine battery is keeping the pump and the propane heater working well and the propane is holding out really well.  We are still on our first tank though it is probably nearly out because I learned a few lessons when we started out about how to manage the propane well.  We have a second ready to go when we are ready for it.





No comments:

Post a Comment